Thursday, May 30, 2019

Low Cost Holidays Deals & Bargains





 Our Visitor Post from Janet:
 
Low Cost holidays from UK and How to Plan the Holidays .
 In the last month I had couple of holidays and I was eager to do something different on these days as I had enough of free time to enjoy myself with the family. I decided to work on the planning of low cost holidays from UK as I was really interested in visiting many places in the UK so that I get used to the extraordinary tourism and hospitality of the UK. I made contacts with my couple of friends to discuss about planning and possible destinations inside UK which are cheap to explore and enjoy with the family. As everyone knows, UK is very traditional, historical, natural, cultural and beautiful tourist Kingdom.http://icelolly-holidays.blogspot.co.uk/


I gathered a lot of information through friends, internet, newspapers, travel guides, travel agencies and then I worked on planning the visit to the superb and natural cottages in the Wales commonly known as welsh cottages, a lighthouse in the panoramic Portsmouth, famous fishing ports and extremely abundant valleys of the Cornwall, cultural centres and hotels of the London, Scotland highlands.
Famous churches and cathedrals such as Canterbury and the York Minister, Cambridge and oxford universities, the Irish pubs buzzing with loud music, botanical gardens such as Eden project, historic dockyards of Portsmouth, many historical and cultural football clubs, beautiful Villas in the country sides of Scotland and Ireland and many more famous, historical and well knows places in the UK. I will have to say I had a wonderful trip in these holidays to make ever lasting memories out of cheap holidays from UK.

Related Blog Posts: http://lowcost-holidays.blogspot.co.uk/
http://lollipopholidays.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/low-cost-all-inclusive-holidays-2015.html

No comments:

Post a Comment